[linux-dvb] [UK Specific] Ditch Sky!

Torgeir Veimo torgeir at pobox.com
Tue Oct 2 23:08:57 CEST 2007

On 2 Oct 2007, at 20:51, P. van Gaans wrote:

> Good luck. I'd say your best option is to get rid of the Sky card
> and be
> happy with everything FTA. You may want to consider setting up a UHF
> antenna so you can get Freeview

Speaking of FTA and freeview, is there any script or solution that
can fetch the EPG for FTA channels from any dvb-t sources? I use a
mixed FTA and dvb-t setup, and would prefer using FTA over dvb-t when
a channel is available on both, but I need the EPG data which is only
available on dvb-t.

--
Torgeir Veimo
torgeir at pobox.com