[linux-dvb] Anysee E30C Plus (Re: DVB-C developers interested in receiving an USB adapter for hacking?)

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Sat Oct 6 01:57:22 CEST 2007

terve
First version of the driver is attached. It does not have remote control
, nor CI support yet. I will add remote control in next few days...

I can test it only with QAM128 & symbol rate 6.875 and it seems work
fine. All test reports, success and fails, are highly welcome.

Some small changes to current TDA10023 driver was needed, those are now
under the #ifdef's. We should find better solution for needed changes.
Proposals for resolving the situation are also highly welcome in this
issue too. One solution is to put needed parameters to driver config, is
there better ones? Hartmut Birr, could you investigate this?

Regards,
Antti