[linux-dvb] [RFC-final] videobuf tree

Trent Piepho xyzzy at speakeasy.org
Sun Oct 7 01:28:03 CEST 2007

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007, Michael Krufky wrote:
> I've tested the master branch under the following conditions:
>
> 1) cx88 raw analog video
> 2) cx88-blackbird encoded mpeg stream
> 3) cx88-dvb mpeg TS
>
> I'm pleased to report that the above three tests worked out successfully.
>
> However, cx23885 is now broken.  Upon starting a DVB stream, the
> following OOPS is generated:

Did you get this recent patch?

changeset:   6284:7dba1f554c4a
user:        Trent Piepho <xyzzy at speakeasy.org>
date:        Thu Oct 04 01:28:45 2007 -0700
summary:     cx23885: Update to new videobuf code

You can compile cx23885 with no warnings without the patch, because the
kernel still provides the old video_buf_dvb include files.