[linux-dvb] Anysee E30C Plus (Re: DVB-C developers interested in receiving an USB adapter for hacking?)

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Mon Oct 8 00:29:51 CEST 2007

morjens
Here comes the second test version. It has now remote control support.
My next plan is to fix TDA10023 issue correctly. After that I will try
to add Anysee DVB-T support also. All Anysee devices seems to be rather
similar (demod & tuner of course differs).

TODO:
- put required TDA10023 options configurable
- add Anysee E30 DVB-T device support
- add Common Interface (CI) support
- fixes overall

Please test and report whether or not it works.

Regards,
Antti