[linux-dvb] Re : TT S-1500 CI not finding frontend driver

manu eallaud at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 9 01:50:59 CEST 2007

Just to add another problem: it was working great, I watched TV and
dumped some channels to do some epg work and then at some point it
issued an "Invalid PC Card insterted", whereas I did not insert/eject
it, and now I tried to insert/eject it several times with no succes,
each time it says "Invalid...".
So I rebooted and now nothing: no message about CAM even if I
insert/eject it, nothing (dvb_core has cam_debug=1 option), but
frontend seems to work beautifully though as szap gets a lock on any
channel. Arghh, please tell me that you can help me before I have no
more hair left ;-)
Thx
Bye
Manu