[linux-dvb] [patch] Improvement dvb-s2 lock with KNC1 DVB-S2 Plus, Satelco DVB-S2, TT S2 3200, Technisat DVB-S2

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 08:41:55 CEST 2007

jlac vdr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a patch which improve locking on dvb-s2 channels for card
> using stb0899 (KNC1 DVB-S2 Plus, Satelco DVB-S2, TT S2 3200, Technisat
> DVB-S2)

Can you please explain what your patch is trying to do ? I couldn't understand
what you are trying to do.

Also did you check with the KNC1 and the Satelco cards whether your patch,
brings in an improvement on the LOCK 'ing ? If so, what improvement do you see ?

With the current tree i get a lock within less than half a second. ~ 300 - 400 mS.
(A bit hard to measure)

Do you get a LOCK faster than that ?

Regards,
Manu