[linux-dvb] [patch] Improvement dvb-s2 lock with KNC1 DVB-S2 Plus, Satelco DVB-S2, TT S2 3200, Technisat DVB-S2

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Tue Oct 9 21:31:40 CEST 2007

Hi,

Manu Abraham wrote:

> I doubt whether there is a problem in acquiring LOCK on the KNC1, Satelco and the TT cards.
> Julian, Marco can you guys please confirm ?

I don't see any change here in behaviour with my SkyStar HD. The RTL
transponder still doesn't tune faster and it takes equally _long_ to
tune to a different transponder when switching away from the still not
successfully tuned RTL transponder. But I must admit that I do not have
any figures for an objective comparison.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de