[linux-dvb] [Patch] saa7146: 'wait_for_debi_done' fixes

Oliver Endriss o.endriss at gmx.de
Wed Oct 10 00:15:14 CEST 2007

@all users of saa7146-based cards

(drivers: dvb-ttpci, budget, budget-ci, budget-av)

Please test whether the attached patch has any negative effects.

Two fixes for the 'saa7146_wait_for_debi_done' code:
(a) Timeout did not work when the routine was called with interrupts
    disabled.
(b) Reduce PCI I/O load caused by saa7146_wait_for_debi_done.
    Seems to be very important on fast machines!

Based on a patch posted by e9hack at vdr-portal.

If nobody complains I will commit this patch next week.

CU
Oliver

VDR Remote Plugin 0.4.0: http://www.escape-edv.de/endriss/vdr/