[linux-dvb] Future of Multiproto

Steven Toth stoth at hauppauge.com
Wed Oct 10 17:25:34 CEST 2007

> If there is a defined workflow, this moaning will stop. With the moaning on there
> will be problems and blindly writing mails based on that, just adds in to the
> problems at large.

Thanks for the feedback.

I had some difficulties understanding parts of your email, so I may come
back to those pieces later today.

One thing that was obvious... I don't understand what you mean about
workflow, or why it's a problem, or why defining the workflow will help
you, or resolve your concerns/frustrations. Clearly you are referring to
how we collect and manage trees under linuxtv.org, but you haven't
suggested an alternative method.

Two questions:

How do you suggest improve 'workflow'?

Will your suggested improvements result in a single unified v4l/dvb tree
under linuxtv.org, including the multiproto patches?

Regards,

Steve