[linux-dvb] Future of Multiproto

Artem Makhutov artem at makhutov.org
Thu Oct 11 23:46:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 01:24:54AM +0400, Manu Abraham wrote:
> Steven Toth wrote:
> > I tried to salvage the project a number of times but you can't find a
> > way to bring the patches back to the community at linuxtv.org.
>
> heck, i don't follow the problem you are stating in here.

I can't understand your problems!

What is the big difference between hosting the tree on linuxtv.org or
somewhere else?

Everyone can access the source, hosted on a private server, by the same
way like on linuxtv.org and send patches via the mailing list.

So why means hosting a tree on a private server not contributing to
the community?

Regards, Artem

--
Artem Makhutov