[linux-dvb] ATI Theatre 650 card support?

Baha Baydar bbaydar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 02:52:54 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've searched through the archives looking for any updates for support
for the ATI theatre 650 chipset/cards and haven't found much.

Has the recent release of video card documentation from AMD/ATI given
any indication that other chipset support is in the works?

Also, this page
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/ATI/AMD_TV_Wonder_650 asks what
the two chips next to the PCI connector are. On my card (P/N:
102A6980111 000001) the two chips are labelled:

P15C
16211AE
A0639XG

A quick search turned up this spec sheet which calls it a 24-bit bus switch:

http://www.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/pdf/92189/PERICOM/PI5C16211A.html

I'd be more than happy to help out with getting this card some working
Linux drivers.

Thanks,

--
Baha Baydar                      http://www.hyperion.org