[linux-dvb] DVB-S2 Multiple logical TS on the same frequency

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 18:41:59 CEST 2007

Francesco Schiavarelli wrote:
> I own a TT-3200 and I'm interested in receiving those kind of signal.
> I understand that ATM is not possbile, but will it be in the future?
> In other words it's an hardware or software/firmware limitation?

STB0899, STV090x, SkyPhy (Viasat's demod, iirc) based can do MTS.
(The ones that i know)

But the current limitation i wrote in the previous post comes from the demuxer
(API implementation) and some others.

I heard from 2 sources, that there is some momentum for MTS, I would
like to know, based on what criteria your question originated.

Manu