[linux-dvb] Strage SkyStar HD modprobe

Artem Makhutov artem at makhutov.org
Mon Oct 15 10:34:55 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 09:18:05AM +0200, Joerg Knitter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a TT-budget 3200 and encounter a similar problem on Windows:
> Switching works several times, but then, I get no signal at all before I
> restart the system again - like if the card was dead. So this might
> either be a hardware problem on the card itself or a general driver
> problem on both OSes.
> BTW.: It´s a STB0899 Rev. 2 where I thought that locking problems have
> been solved.

In windows everything is working great for me, except that my system get
freezed after watching ~30 minutes of TV, but I don't this that this
problem has something to do with the SkyStar HD, as the problems only
occoured after I replaced my nVidia video card with a ATI video card.

With the nVidia video card everything worked well with Windows...

Regards, Artem

--
Artem Makhutov
Unterort Str. 36