[linux-dvb] DVB-S2 Multiple logical TS on the same frequency

Francesco Schiavarelli kaboom at tiscalinet.it
Mon Oct 15 21:28:56 CEST 2007

Manu Abraham wrote:
> I heard from 2 sources, that there is some momentum for MTS, I would
> like to know, based on what criteria your question originated.
>
> Manu

Apart from the fact that I'm curious like a cat :-)
I'd like to receive and analyze the following transponder
5.0° W txp Kb6 freq 11678 SR 27500 8PSK 3/5
that I know for sure it contains 2x24.128Mbps DVB-T multiplexes.

Under win32 I can't get a lock using TSReader and TT-3200 (not BDA),
under linux I didn't try it, yet.

Francesco