[linux-dvb] DiB0700 firmware problems

David Harvey dcharvey at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Oct 15 21:36:17 CEST 2007

After recently saying that I had a week of clear operation...

I rebooted yesterday, for my usb stick to hang the usb bus again after very
little time.  I've just rebuilt the latest hg source after having had a
kernel upgrade (after the inital reboot/hang).  Symptoms are the mt2060 I2C
read and write failures.  Latest firmware: dvb-usb-dib0700-01.fw.

Hope this helps, I've been trying to experiment with achieveing again the
great week of stability I enjoyed!