[linux-dvb] Strage SkyStar HD modprobe

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Tue Oct 16 00:14:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

Manu Abraham wrote:

>> Regarding tuning to RTL transponder: it works in windows like the tuning
>> to all the other DVB-S and -S2 transponder.
>
> Only on RTL you have this problem ?

This is the transponder where I recognized it. Please have a look at the
attached log which shows switching to RTL (switching to channel 3) and
back to ARD (switching to channel 1) after some seconds (without having
seen any data from RTL) with VDR.

I don't understand why the driver/chip thinks of an ANALOG transponder:
Oct 15 23:51:53 video kernel: stb0899_check_tmg: -->ANALOG Carrier !

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de