[linux-dvb] Scan patched - was Re: tt s2-3200

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:00:48 CEST 2007

Ralf Jelinek wrote:
> paolo wrote:
>> hello,
>> is dvbscan or scandvb working with tt s2-3200? i could not get it
>> working using latest multiproto or stb0899 (not -c5)... i'll get a lot
>> of kernel messages and finally get stb0899 get tired.... (in dmesg)

> Hi,
>
> I dont get it working, too.
> It recognizes my TT-3200, but dvbscan /usr/share/dvb/dvb-s/Astra-19.2E says:

The updated scan to work with multiproto tree is here: http://jusst.de/manu/scan.tar.bz2
The patched version of scan is provided by Julian. Current tests were with the KNC1 OEM
card, AFAIK.

I haven't tested this version at all, Julian seems to have had acceptable results.
Feel free to try it out.

Manu