[linux-dvb] New Card - Pinnacle PCTV HD

CityK CityK at rogers.com
Fri Oct 19 22:34:54 CEST 2007

CityK wrote:
> James Klaas wrote:
>
>> I can provide more details ... if that will help
>>

> One thing you could do is identify the audio ADC being used. Its
> situated on the face of the PCB, below the tuner module and to the right
> of the S-Video input, right beside a quatz oscillator.

Oops, forgot ... two other things you could help with:

- PCI subsystem info: you can find it in the Conexant CX23880 section of
the output of "/sbin/lspci -vvnn"

- if you have a digicam, could you snap a shot of the card and upload it
to the wiki ... I'll create a page for the card either later tonight or
tomorrow and then add the pic ... or feel free to create it
yourself....there appears to be a number of people who are interested in
linux support for the card (as seen by glancing through the woot thread,
and those on AVS)

Cheers