[linux-dvb] New Card - Pinnacle PCTV HD

James Klaas jklaas at appalachian.dyndns.org
Sat Oct 20 15:22:28 CEST 2007

On 10/19/07, CityK <CityK at rogers.com> wrote:
> CityK wrote:
> > James Klaas wrote:
> >
> >> I can provide more details ... if that will help
> >>

> > One thing you could do is identify the audio ADC being used. Its
> > situated on the face of the PCB, below the tuner module and to the right
> > of the S-Video input, right beside a quatz oscillator.

The ADC chip on my board is:

Cirrus 5340 CZZ - 101 dB, 192kHz, MULTI-BIT AUDIO A/D CONVERTER

Was this what you were looking for?

> Oops, forgot ... two other things you could help with:
>
> - PCI subsystem info: you can find it in the Conexant CX23880 section of
> the output of "/sbin/lspci -vvnn"

I've attached the output of lspci -vvnn for this card.  There are 3 entries.

> - if you have a digicam, could you snap a shot of the card and upload it
> to the wiki ... I'll create a page for the card either later tonight or
> tomorrow and then add the pic ... or feel free to create it
> yourself....there appears to be a number of people who are interested in
> linux support for the card (as seen by glancing through the woot thread,
> and those on AVS)
>
> Cheers

I'm a little confused as to where I would find/create a page.  Would
this go in the ATSC section?

James