[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB (PCTV452e) update: tuning and receiving works

Dominik Kuhlen dkuhlen at gmx.net
Mon Oct 22 21:37:33 CEST 2007

On Monday 22 October 2007 08:03, Artem Makhutov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How reliable is the tuning?
Well, this kind of difficult for me to say cause i have only access to a single-cable installation
at home. I.e. the LNB power and 22khz settings will be ignored :(
I had no failures on the mapped transponders so far. But i haven't played too much yet either.
This is what i'm going to do next.
And, next days,  i'll take the device to work where i have access to a full Astra/Eutelsat DiSEqC dish.

Is (reliable) tuning a (well known) problem with the stb0899 devices?

 Dominik