[linux-dvb] Initial DVB-H tuning files for Finland (dvb-h/fi-*)

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Sun Oct 28 15:34:08 CET 2007

moro,
Files attached. Is there anything else we should put DVB-H tuning files?
Scan does not handle DVB-H files yet, although those can be used when
changing first letter H to T in tuning file.

I put also Nokia Oulu development network to own file because it is not
"public" as others. I wonder if it is wise at all to add development
networks (network configuration can change and file is not up to date)
to dvb-apps. Maybe it helps Nokia engineers ;)

Regards
Antti Palosaari
              (0-0)
  http://palosaari.fi/
-"Kahta asiaa en ymmärrä.. C-kielen syntaksi ja naisten logiikka.."