[linux-dvb] [RFC] merged tree with newer patch series

Menion menion at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 12:46:31 CET 2007

I tried merged driver with a terratec HybridT XS USB (Analog - DVB-T em2880
based dongle)
The donble is not detected anymore, even if rhe em28xx module is loaded and
the em2880-dvb module is not present.
I tried merge tree because I have a lot of problem with I2c, basically the
digital part most of the time won't be configured because of problem on I2c.