[linux-dvb] OT: Re: linuxtv.org fell in the blacklists trap

Jim Barber jim.barber at ddihealth.com
Tue Oct 30 23:39:09 CET 2007

Sorbs will remove you from their list once you contact them and prove you have a static IP address though.
When my company moved buildings we went to a new ISP and was assigned a static address that was previously part of the ISP's dynamic pool.
The reverse resolve for it was
Once I contacted our ISP and had it changed to and then contacted sorbs they removed us from the list.
Just go to the Sorbs web site and follow their instructions.

Jim Barber
DDI Health