[linux-dvb] [RFC] add "read_signal_strength" function to dvb_tuner_ops

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at infradead.org
Sun Sep 2 02:28:14 CEST 2007

Sorry for a late response. I was in transit to participate at Linux Conf
Europe/2007, where I should give a speech about multimidia support on
Linux kernel on this Sunday.

The API seems ok to me. I've added it to v4l-dvb tree.

Guys,

Please test if everything remains correct. Although the patchsets are
not complex, we should take an extra care of testing the affected analog
tuners. From the tests I did up to now, everything seems fine.

--
Cheers,
Mauro