[linux-dvb] em28xx tv support under linux kernel.

Markus Rechberger mrechberger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:26:45 CEST 2007

On 9/10/07, kevin liu <lwtbenben at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Mako:
>     I am studying the em28xx codes under Linux kernel(2.6.20). It
> seems that there is no ATSC or NTSC support.
>     In em28xx-card.c, it defines em28xx_boards array to specify the tv
> card the driver can support, struct em28xx_input indicates the tv
> input method, but in the em28xx_boards, there is no struct that
>     I got puzzled by the driver now.
>     :{

Hi Kevin,

you might have a look at

after doing some cleanup I will commit some newer code this week
basically the implementation on mcentral.de takes care about alot
extra things.

Anyway the logs which you sent previously does not really show up what
device it is about (it moreover shows up that you own a device which
is supported by dvb_usb)

could you submit an lsusb output?