[linux-dvb] Twinhan 1034 question

Stefan Forsman sforsman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 21:44:49 CEST 2007

Hi

I have installed FC6(2.6.18-1.2798.fc6-i686), downloaded the AZLinux driver
from the Twinhan site, the problem I got an error when running "make":

/home/stefan/Desktop/AZLinux_v1.4.2_CI_FC6/linuxdriver/v4l/mantis_common.h:39:23:
error: mantis_ca.h: No such file or directory

is mantis_ca.h missing or can it be that I use the i686 platform instead of
the i586?

FYI I have compiled the drivers in OpenSuSE(without errors) and been able to
watch the free channels in mythTV, but I want to get the CI working and the
only way to be able to do that is with FC6 (so I thought..)

Regards
Stefan