[linux-dvb] asus p7131 vs ZDF?

Soeren Sonnenburg dvb-ml at nn7.de
Fri Sep 14 22:33:00 CEST 2007

(I'm CC'ing hermann as he might know the solution)

Dear all,

for some reason I cannot tune to ZDF on the asus p7131, which however
works with a tt-budget card. When I scan

scan -a 1 /usr/share/doc/dvb-utils/examples/scan/dvb-t/de-Berlin  >~/scan1
scan -a 2 /usr/share/doc/dvb-utils/examples/scan/dvb-t/de-Berlin  >~/scan2

and do a diff, it is the following 4 lines the asus p7131 does not find:

Obviously I don't get a channel lock when I use try to use these found lines in channels.conf...

Any ideas why the p7131 fails to see these/does not get a channel lock?