[linux-dvb] Afatech 9005 USB DVB-T Problems

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Wed Sep 19 22:29:18 CEST 2007

En/na Lee and Vicki ha escrit:

>  I don't see anything coming from the dvb modules.
> Are they automagically loaded?
> If so, are the debug messages disables or your syslogd is configured to "
>
> How can I check this ?

You can check that the modules are loaded, with lsmod (you should see,
among the rest, dvb_usb_af9005).
The debug at compile time is enabled with CONFIG_DVB_USB_DEBUG (check
that it's set to y in v4l/.config, I think that's the default when you
take the mercurial tree).
And where the messages go is controlled by /etc/syslog.conf, usually
/var/log/syslog has everything, but one newer knows.

Bye
--
Luca