[linux-dvb] No EPG data

Tero Mäntyvaara termant at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 23:44:40 CEST 2007

Hi

I installed recently the KnoppMyth R5F27. I have got Technotrend
TT-premium C-2300 cards (DVB-C). I enabled EIT (on the air EPG) for
DVB-driver in MythTV setup. First I searched trandponders in MythTV
setup. Then I fixed network IDs on MySQL database of MythTV and after
that I searched the channels succesfully.

Now I can watch TV DVB-C broadcasts and teletext pages, but I can't see
any EPG data in program guide of MythTV or OSD information when
switching channels. System has now been up about 12 h and still no EPG
information. I have searched information from here and from there, but
no luck. I live in Finland. Would someone give me some help?

Tero