[linux-dvb] RE : Frontend device "disappearing" with Hauppauge WinTVNOVA-T-500

Thierry Lelegard thierry.lelegard at tv-numeric.com
Thu Sep 20 14:39:34 CEST 2007

> You are using old code with an old firmware, and running into a known problem.
> I would suggest that you get the new stuff, including the latest test firmware.

Thanks,

If have updated the drivers and firmware.

I got the firmware file dvb-usb-dib0700-1.10.fw and renamed it as
dvb-usb-dib0700-03-pre1.fw in /lib/firmware to match the file name
from v4l/dib0700_devices.c

It works fine. I will now check that my frontend device no longer
disappear after a few days. Without further reply from me on this
topic, you may assume that the problem is actually fixed.

Thanks again for your help
-Thierry Lelégard