[linux-dvb] WinTV Nova-T PCI DVBT and cx8802_start_dma() Failed.

aguard57 aguard57-any at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 10:35:17 CEST 2007

Hi Trent

Thanks for the suggestion. I've started tzap "BBC ONE" and then run
dvbtraffic and I now get output (see attached) and no dmesg entries!

Does this mean I need to run tzap continuously to stay tuned? My
understanding was that using the tzap -x option to tune in and exit, the
card would remain tuned. Does the tzap output look good or too good?

Regards

Alex