[linux-dvb] nova-t 500, usb disconnects, unresolved?

Richard Lithvall richard at lithvall.se
Tue Sep 25 09:03:24 CEST 2007

Jeffrey Borg wrote:
> I actually put my nova-t 500 card back into service about 5 weeks ago
> using the dvb drivers from cvs + 2.6.22.1 kernel. I have 2 other cards and
> its been fine for 5 weeks, Using the 03-pre1 firmware. I don't have any
> remotes etc as this is my desktop machine with mythbackend only.

I've been running the 03-pre1 firmware since Jul 24 and haven't had a
single Oops or any other problem (as I can recall) since then. The
remote cable is still unplugged - initially I planned on using it, but
changed my mind after the first reports on errors related to the remote.

Unfortunately I haven't had time to try out the new firmware yet...

> I also second the cheers & praise for the developers.

Second that as well. It would be nice to get the remote working though.

/Richard