[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB

Jens Krehbiel-Gräther linux-dvb at okg-computer.de
Tue Sep 25 21:17:59 CEST 2007

Jens Krehbiel-Gräther schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> I've read at
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-S_USB_Devices#Pinnacle_PCTV_Sat_HDTV_Pro_USB_.28PCTV452e.29
> that the driver for the "Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB" is
> "pre-Work-In-Progress". What does that mean? Is there already a driver
> for this device which I can test? I can support you on testing the
> driver, but where can I find this?
>
> Or is there nothing working yet for this device? I downloaded the
> tarballs from http://jusst.de/manu/ but there isn't support for this
> device in it, but for the stb0899 chip which is in the pinnacle device too.
>
> So let me know if there is anything I can test with..

OK, I just found the device twice  on
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-S_USB_Devices .
First in the "unsupported DVB-S USB device" ans second in "supportet
DVB-S2 devices".
So I understand that there is DVB-S2 support for this device but no
DVB-S support. Is that right? But in actual mercury tree I found nothing
about this device??

Jens