[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB (452e)

Jens Krehbiel-Gräther linux-dvb at okg-computer.de
Wed Sep 26 10:39:02 CEST 2007

Sorry, I postet this message as a reply to an old message, so the
message was wrong sortet in the List.

Here again:

Hi!

I've read at
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-S_USB_Devices#Pinnacle_PCTV_Sat_HDTV_Pro_USB_.28PCTV452e.29
that the driver for the "Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB" is
"pre-Work-In-Progress". What does that mean? Is there already a driver
for this device which I can test? I can support you on testing the
driver, but where can I find this?
I just found the device twice on

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-S_USB_Devices .
First in the "unsupported DVB-S USB device" ans second in "supportet
DVB-S2 devices".
So I understand that there is DVB-S2 support for this device but no
DVB-S support. Is that right? But in actual hg tree I found nothing
about this device??

Jens