[linux-dvb] [scan patch] do not set ca field to 1 for vdr

Christoph Pfister christophpfister at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:33:48 CEST 2007

Can somebody "offical" from vdr confirm this patch (sorry, I don't know the
who's-who there)?

Because only vdr output format is affected and I don't think people use that
format for other purposes than vdr, I don't see any reason against applying
it (the actual changes are vdr's beer, not mine :)

Christoph