[linux-dvb] KNC1 DVB-S2 Plus, Satelco DVB-S2, TT S2 3200, Technisat DVB-S2

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 02:29:16 CEST 2007

Hi folks,

I have pushed out a tree containing support for the mentioned hardware.
Please note, support is still incomplete. Still much more to happen.

NOTE: Still in BETA stage.

Please collect all your issues, will go through one by one. I can go through the issues one
by one only, so please bear with me.

The hacked szap is here http://abraham.manu.googlepages.com/szap.c

I would like to know the issues you face. Some people have said that the STB0899 tunes and LOCK's
incredibly faster than any of the demodulator drivers we have.

Would like to verify this as well. I am wondering whether this is too good to believe.

Please give it a go.
Testers, please give results with the stb0899 module with verbose=5 module parameter
by the way i forgot to mention the tree. http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto
Please change the subject to reflect the hardware you have, for getting back results.

Will get some sleep now.

Regards,
Manu