[linux-dvb] Any progress about SkyStar 2.8A support and Conexant agreement?

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Wed Apr 2 15:16:35 CEST 2008

Steven Toth wrote:
> Ali H.M. Hoseini wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there any progress about Conexant NDA negotiations?
>> Patrick said that the problem is just Conexant not agreeing to release
>> tuner spec for open source, and he works on this to solve the problem in
>> 3-4 weeks but now its over a month.
>> Could we mail Conexant altogether to push them to agree to this?
>>
>> Should I switch to windows, just because Conexant does not like open source?
>
> Hmm, which part is the issue?

CX24113

I think that this is a moot point -- Patrick's tree already got merged with a skeleton header for the part, and I am under the impression that he's just waiting on a final word before he merges in the .c file.

It looks like Patrick has it under control -- Nobody else needs to get involved.

Cheers,

Mike