[linux-dvb] TT S-1401 problem with kernel 2.6.24 ???

hermann pitton hermann-pitton at arcor.de
Thu Apr 3 01:38:45 CEST 2008

Hi again,

Am Mittwoch, den 02.04.2008, 22:47 +0400 schrieb Andrew Junev:
> Hello Hermann,
> Thanks a lot for this detailed explanation!
> I really appreciate your help!
> One small question: does it mean that kernels or
> _should_ have this patch already included?

seems we hang in current stable kernel rules.

If we go back to 2.6.23 level, that patch might have less than 100 lines
with context, but we break the

 - It must fix only one thing

rule, since we break the 2.6.24 LifeView Trio DVB-S support too then.

Seems sombody with such a device should reopen the bug on Bugzilla ...