[linux-dvb] Nova-T 500 disconnects - solved? - YES!

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Thu Apr 3 12:42:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

I was following the discussion silently, because I wanted to see the
information which lead me to the solution. Indeed I was wondering, that
there was no change recently in the dib0700-module - so it must have been
something else, but what.

Glad to see there is now a solution - I never could have found this one.

Sorry for not replying earlier, but I really had nothing to say.

Patrick.