[linux-dvb] Nova-s-plus card

sudha rani sudha_sjshm1985 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 4 14:54:32 CEST 2008

hi

 am using RHEL 4.4 and the kernel version is 2.6.9, does
this support nova-s-plus card?

 i tried with v4l-dvb,vide4linux. But it asked for version 2.6.12.

and while trying the older versions of v4l-dvb also, i was
not able to load the modules cx88-dvb and frontend
cx24123.

 after refering to so many views in net, i applied the All-2.6.9-rc4.diff
to 2.6.9, after that im able to load cx88-dvb. but there is no frontends for the card.
no tveeprom and video-buf-dvb.

Can u plz help me to resolve this issue and tell me where can i get the v4l with all supporting files for nova-s-plus card

thanks in advance.