[linux-dvb] DigitalNow TinyTwin USB Tuner

Melissa Carley chelta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 04:18:26 CEST 2008

Hi All,
First time on the mailing list - and this may seem like a pretty dumb
question - but i'm having problems installing the drivers for the
DigitalNow TInyTwin USB tuner.

My system is Gentoo, running 2.6.24 kernel. I have downloaded the
drivers I believe to be accurate
(http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015/) via hg clone, and have done a
make & make install on them from my system.

They do not appear in the kernel (I'm not sure if they are meant to?)
and I cannot find them in /lib/modules/<kernelversion> at all.

Again, this might seem dumb - but has any one had any luck with
getting this working, and if so can you advise me on a type of
step-by-step procedure?

This is my current output from lsusb:
Bus 003 Device 003: ID 045e:00dd Microsoft Corp (Keyboard)
Bus 003 Device 002: ID 03f0:2f11 Hewlett-Packard (Printer)
Bus 002 Device 002: ID 058f:6377 Alcor Micro Corp (SD Card Reader I believe)
Bus 002 Device 003: ID 13d3:3226 IMC Networks (I think this is meant
to be the USB stick?)

Thanks!

Melissa