[linux-dvb] TT-3200 (DVB-S/S2) bad reception/no lock issue

manu eallaud at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 11 00:30:17 CEST 2008

	Hi all,
I already reported on that sooner, but now I have a log (with stb0899
verbose=5) so I hope it makes it a bit easier to debug.
Still the same behaviour: one transponder (freq=11093 MHz) is ALWAYS
perfect (fast lock perfect picture even with bad weather) and for 3
other transponders (11555 MHz as in the log, 11635 Mhz and 11675 MHz)
the lock is much less frequent and if it locks the picture is much
worse even in not so cloudy weather. It is as if the card was much more
picky with the other 3 transponders. Is it normal to have such
discrepancies on the same sat?
Sometimes just locking on the "good" transponder and then switching
back to a bad one gives good results: good lock and better SNR and
picture (seen in mythtv).
Anyway here is the log, I hope this is of some help.
Bye
Manu