[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV HD pro USB stick 801e

Jernej Tonejc tonejc at math.wisc.edu
Fri Apr 11 19:18:45 CEST 2008

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Steven Toth wrote:

> The s5h1409 is a different beast to the s5h1411, so you're wasting your time
> trying to make that work.

Hi Steve,

is there any way you could send me at least the preliminary version of the
s5h1411 driver or tell me where I could get one? This would make it easier
to test whether the frontend attaching code works or not - right now I
have no way of knowing since it doesn't recognize the part. I will focus
on getting the xc5000 tuner to work later. With the frontend it should be
possible to watch/test digital stuff, right?