[linux-dvb] Problems with ASUS My Cinema U3000 Mini

adriancapel at openforyou.com adriancapel at openforyou.com
Sun Apr 13 15:19:56 CEST 2008

El Sunday 13 April 2008 09:38:30 escribió:
> did you try to move the antenna?
> Bad signal maybe?

The tuner is connected to an external antenna community with other
devices get a signal very good for all channels.

> I have seen an asus driver package for this device, does it require a
> special firmware? I'm sure they tested it before putting it online..
>
> Markus

The packet drivers for asus EeePC contains firmware "dvb-usb-dib0700-1.10.fw".
It is the same firmware that I use to download
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Asus_My-Cinema-U3000_Mini

Greetings