[linux-dvb] dvico Fusion HDTV DVB-T dual express - willing to help test e.t.c...

Steven Toth stoth at linuxtv.org
Tue Apr 15 15:56:02 CEST 2008

sonofzev at iinet.net.au wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> I have mistakenly bought a Fusion HDTV DVB-T dual express (cx23885) as a
> result of misreading some other posts and sites. I was under the
> impression that it would work either from the current kernel source or
> using Chris Pascoe's modules.  Unfortunately I didn't realise that the
> American and Euro/Australian version were different.

I'm pretty sure the major lifting is already done in the cx23885 tree,
I've already done this for another design. Assuming support doesn't
already exist, then it's probably just a matter of defining the new PCIe
ID', defining the card etc, attach structs, serial/parallel etc.

Get me a login to a remote dev system with the board installed (and
working antenna feeds) then I should be able to get this done for you.

You can mail me privately with any details.

Regards,

Steve