[linux-dvb] DVB-T pci-e or USB tuners in Australia

covert covert thecovert+linuxtx at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 01:46:42 CEST 2008

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I hope it is. I am
building up a HTPC with a 780G motherboard and the only motherboard I
can get in Australia with 780G has 2 PCI slots. I am using 2 satellite
cards so all my PCI slots will be full. Sourcing a DVB-T PCIe/USB
tuner compatible with Linux in Australia is proving to be difficult
since we have such a poor selection here in our local stores.

I am asking if there are any Aussie's reading this who have had
success with a locally sourced PCIe/USB DVB-T tuner and if so what
model. Doesn't  need to be plug and play. I don't mind having to play
around with patch's.