[linux-dvb] Mantis 2033 change tuner

Bob Deblier bob.deblier at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 17:47:15 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-16 at 14:41 +0200, Per Olofsson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't own the card in question, but I am interesting in buying one if it works :-)

Just my 2 cents worth: I have TwinHan DVB-C CAB-CI (Mantis 2033), and it
works quite well for unencrypted channels with provider INDI in
Flanders. I use Manu Abraham's latest driver.

Forget about encrypted channels, though. It's been roughly 1 1/2 years
since Manu promised a driver for this, but nothing has materialized so
far.

Sincerely,

Bob Deblier