[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB (PCTV452e) and TT-Connect-S2-3600 final version

Dominik Kuhlen dkuhlen at gmx.net
Sat Apr 19 01:01:14 CEST 2008

Hi,

Here is my current version after quite a while of testing and tuning:
I stripped the stb0899 tuning/searching algo to speed up tuning a bit
now I have very fast and reliable locks (no failures, no errors)

I have also merged the TT-S2-3600 patch from André. (I cannot test it though.)

the attached patch applies to jusst.de multiproto rev 7213
the simpledvbtune application is for tuning tests: it does only open
the frontend and tunes. no data reading/section parsing.
compile with:
gcc -I/YOUR_MP_PATH/linux/include simpledvbtune.c -o simpletune
and tune to (if you have Astra 19.2 as first satellite)
ZDF DVB-S transponder
./simpledvbtune -f 11954
Astra demo DVB-S2 transponder
./simpledvbtune -f 11915 -d 2