[linux-dvb] cypressand xilinx satellite dvb tuner

Félix folisin at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 22:28:20 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have one usb satellite tuner that looks like opera s1, inside i can see two ics ( Cypress CY7C68013a and xilinx sparten xc3s50 and sharp tuner), is the driver for opera s1 campatible?. my system mandriva 2008 only recognizes that i have connected the cypress but no loads the firmware for opera.s1,inside in the pcb is named easytv-dvbs ver:01.

The windows drivers have two .sys archives USBCap.sys and USBLoad.sys differents from th opera s1 ones.

Thanks for help and sorry for my horrible english.

Felix.