[linux-dvb] PATCH: HVR-4000 support for multiproto_plus (tested on 2.6.25)

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 21:45:30 CEST 2008

Hello,

I finally got a working patch to use my card with news tools :-)

I don't see the point on updating the wiki when I am already low on
time... please don't email me question or request about this card, when
I got some time, I do a little, but only when I got time...

I hope it works for other also and that it could be included before
every thing change again...

I am not sure why, but I don't seems to be able to send email to
linux-dvb at linuxtv.org : if this don't get to it, feel free (or not) to
forward it :-)
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org